Monday, November 5, 2007

My 22nd Weeks

I'm used to my belly by now and the life that I feel that I notice when there is a radio silence and there's nothing to feel for a while. There are still all kinds of things happening, however, in the factory that is called my uterus. Mimie Jr. has lots of fun, reacts to everything that comes from outside and sleeps a lot. Mimie Jr. is getting more and more fat on her body and skin becomes less and less translucent.

It's funny that babies at this stage of growth are also already starting to develop reflexes: the grabbing reflex is clearly in place, your little one catches his/hers umbilical cord or his/hers other hand and plays with it.

My body immune system is suppressed so that my body won't reject the baby, so now I caught a cold - which been nastily transferred from Azrin to me - luckily baby is protected from it.

Azrin is at home right now - studying (i hope - instead of playing ps2). While i'm a work place - with baby kicking inside of me. I'm tired.


7 comments:

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

Salam Mimie..

tadi comment box ni merajuk dgn sy ke apa ye. x bleh nk leave comment. hemo2 sy pagi2 ni. hihi.

its such a great experience to carry a baby of ur own. when i was having my obstetrics posting, looking at those fulled bellies make me think that they look beautiful. even more beautiful than the kurus cekeding punya perut. huhu.

Tak sabar nk ada ank sndiri jgk. sungguh ni. haha. mcm apa je sy ni kn :) all the best to azrin ye.

Mimie Azrin said...

ala yeke Sarah?
kesian, nak kena babap comment box ni ..
yah yah..ha..dah babap dah
hehehe

masih puasa hari ini?

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

haah..sy puasa lg hari ni.
camne tau?
pelik ye. mimie ada kuasa magic! ngeehee.. sy pun ada kuasa magic jgk. the magic buncho that can coloure some1's life.huhu *lari sorok muka*

Mimie Azrin said...

*wehehehe*
banyak la magic ;P
teka aje hehehe guna 6th sense cake [nyum nyum sambil makan jajan]

sarah, jgn la men lari2, mie tak larat nak kejar, perut berat ke depan thehehehe ;) ok la, mie pun dah nak balik kerja ni,
sudah hampir 5pm disini

take care ye

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

salam mimie.

camne hari ni? sehat? mimie jr buat hal x kt dlm tu? hehe. anyway how's azrin's exm?

Mimie Azrin said...

Salam Sarah,

Huhu Mimie jr sehat, ok tapi mie dah start sakit2 pinggang & susah nak tidur ngan slesa :(

terpaksa alas bantal di pinggang.

tu ar, kesian azrin. balik2 je monyok sbb tak dapat jawap :P
nak kaver balik pointer dia yg turun
dia ada last paper 12hb ni, killer paper jugak. dia tgh wisau jerk tuh.

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

Insya Allah sume akan ok..Mie take care ok..kirim salam pd azrin. n pesan pd mimie jr, jgn noty2 ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
design by suckmylolly.com