Thursday, March 6, 2008

Today is my DUE date.

today is 6th march 2008.
today supposedly is my baby's due date.
but he ain't coming out yet.

so i took my mum to ioi mall.
we went for last minute shopping, baby's stuff.
i bought a yellow bag for baby's traveling stuff,
i bought a yellow POOH comb
i bought a baby nail clipper
and, mama bought 2 bottle of baby powder.

p/s: for my dearest Sarah, gud luck for your exam.hope u'll doing great ( which i know u always did, :p). thx for ur number. i'll sms u once i deliver. ( or once i'm on the way to the hospital). i'm still waiting for the sign from baby. hari2 azrin tanya baby bile baby nak kuar. hehehe....

still waiting for the sign.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

bl tah nk letak EXIT sign. . huh

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

Mimie & Azrin!!!!

Tahniah!!!

Semoga baby n mamanya sihat2 aje :)

Semoga kalian sekeluarga bahagia selamanya :)

Bestnya mie dh jd emak :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
design by suckmylolly.com