Monday, March 5, 2007

It's My Birthday - and i cried

hey hey.. Sunday, my birthday. now i'm 24 years old. OLD-- old-- really don't like how it sound la. im not old, im still young what -- young at heart that is.. hehehe...

Sunday, Azrin took me out to celebrate my birthday. we went to Mines(minus 1 point). hmm.. so much for celebrating my birthday, nothing special. went to places we always go -- great. but who am i to have a say in this. each time i ask a question, a stupid quarrell will be the answer. stupid -- at least he still bought me a white gold necklace (duh!-- i want an earring or anklet la~!). its nice though, really like the design of it,soft and feminine(??).

ok-- back to me.. we bought tickets to see Norbit(there's no other choice--either chinese or ghost rider,i aint wanna watch it twice--boring) then, he's hungry, so i thought maybe he want to take me to pizza hut, domino's or fancy restaurant, instead he took me to Mines food court(duh--minus 4 points to dat~!)..eat nasi goreng kampung(yuck -- phuh).. another 5 hours until Norbit -- he took me to bowling alley, which we spend time sitting n watching people bowled for 15 mins (what the -- ) before we move on to games section -- so many chinese there. change RM1o tokens and played until our hands coome off (just kidding) -- played time crisis II(i beat Azrin--haha), table hockey(he beat me -- huhu) and daytona.

it's 7pm.watched Norbit. eww..nasty movie, but the jokes was okay. kinda sarcastic and racist too. he send me home afterward. sleep. another day -- work. zzz

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
design by suckmylolly.com