Friday, March 2, 2007

I've realized something today...

@Sri Ayutthya,Damansara - Datuk Marwan Farewell Dinner
-------------------------------
[today's mood : bored & weird]

For the past few days, I've been sick... purging ... Well, you know, the type of diarrhea which removes you-know-what-nasty-stuff came out, all of my body fluids were forced flushed out of my body. The motions is just passed just like no body's business, ... and I am weak.

Monday. Workday, again. Monday blues just wrapped around me.Blur.Doing my work,as usual until I received a text msg from Azrin, saying that he's purging, maybe from something we at on Sunday. hmm..but what did we eat? bihun sup? keropok lekor? or nasi lemak sambal udang? Clueless. And then,just after lunch, it strike me,ALSO!Oh, the pain!The cold!The shivering!Went to see doctor after work, but he just gimme a day MC and some other meds that I think he already gave me during my last visit (which is fever-ish???). When for dinner wif Azrin afterwards.

Tuesday. My MC day. Woke up as usual, yet my stomach is still hurt.Had tuna bread for breakfast, but can hardly eat.Vomit, air came out.Oh, I hate this feeling.Took my medicine, watch pocoyo and sleep....zzz. Azrin came by after work, took me for some soup dinner. Felt better for a while, but it strike again, not even give me a chance to finish my drinks. I vomited some of what I ate before get the chance to .... ah!

...

Friday. Actually feeling better after thick tea treatment (yuck! recommended by Azrin).. At work, bored. Blog surfing while doing stock report, something caught my eye.. a blog by one of ours, by Sarah Mohd Shukor, a 4th year med student in Moscow. Reading her blog, just make me feeling so small, so sinned. Although I don't know who you are, but I would like to thank you for opening my eyes, to life, to world, to Allah. I don't know why, but I find her blog is fascinating. Maybe you will too.

Just got back from lunch, having Ipoh Hor Fan wif Ina in Shah Alam. Drinking apple juice wif asam boi, ah..wat a heaven... After lunch, we are approached by a sales girl, very skinny wearing yellow baju kurung and start selling bunch of books to us. Only one caught my eyes "Fiqh Al-Mar-Ah" (Fiqih Wanita).Hmm, a book that I need to read(my thought),so I payed the book's price RM15.It included a solat cd for women, very helpful for me in my time of need(such as now)....Back to office, too lazy to even type...can't wait to get home to play NFS MW..


Yeah..yeah.. I know, dat game is so last season but wat to do. My bf just left our pc at my house to let me play it - finally! Now, i'm on the 13th blacklisted racer (Wanted list) u know~ Need to race more blacklister to get all the up to Razor (which happen to be the bad guy in this game - #1 Wanted list)

You Are 40% Weird

Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
design by suckmylolly.com