Friday, March 30, 2007

A week...



Before going to the wedding, we're waiting for Mr LCF but he never showed up! Ppbbhh :P He said his car broke down, but we know that he went golfing, ceh ~!


It's been a while since I last blogged ( a week is long for me..)... Last Sunday, Suffian got marrried. Attended his wedding at Sek. 7 Dewan Raja Muda Musa (DRMM), in a hall. Because his an Indian-Muslim, so lotsa Indian-Muslims attended. All of them wearing so much gold, I think I can make a big wedding out of it. Arrived at 1.30pm, we have to wait for the groom n bride to come in..(I tot its more like Malay style, Eat 'n' Go..no meh...my stomach grumbling, I really regret didn't eat proper breakfast huhu).. They served mutton bryani rice (got mutton meat inside the rice u know!)...Around 2pm, finally! The lovely bride and not so handsome (am i bad girl?) groom, walking through the isle to the pelamin .... Everyone was like ooo.... aahhhh... wahhh... The bride was so pretty in red bright sarie, so mamak style lah-! I only manage to flash a few only, what a waste I brought the camera, I didn't get a chance to use it wisely hehehe...

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
design by suckmylolly.com