Tuesday, April 3, 2007

His last day here

Last Friday was my (ex) boss last day here in Proton Edar. We know he hates goodbye, he hates farewell party. He has been working in PE for 3years or so, and I only know him during my practical training here (Dec 2oo5). He's the 1st Head of WAR ROOM. And, he's the one who took me in when I really needed the job.

So, just to make his last day memorable, we gave him something as a token of our gratitude. Letch collected money from our PE frens who wants to join. We bought him a big THANK YOU card..( I forgot to snap some pic =p).. Then Letch compile some of his picture and framed it.


Here's what we bought for him. A crystal chicken, which in chinese means hero (i guess so..correct me if im wrong - because his wife is chinese)






Around 11.30am, we called him to WAR ROOM (because he got his own room after being interim for Head of Car Sales in January 2oo7). His reaction... you guess :)





















[1] He's Chandy Samuel, my boss. Ain't he's a teddy bear :). Beside him is En Azlan (specky) & En Fuad.

[2] Gift from us..I know he really touched( I thought I saw his tears ?)

[3] Big smile while reading our BIG card .. :)

[4] & [5] Our last WAR ROOM pic together.. (sob sob~)


















-- Mr Chandy & The War Room Heroines --

-- Letch --

-- Ina & Mimie --

-- Vas --


He took us for chinese food @ Taipan for lunch. There Mr Raj,Lai Fong, Damian & Christine joined us.





[1] Lai Fong & Mr Chandy [2] Ina & Damian [3] Me & Letch [4] Mr Chandy & Mr Raj

In the evening, he did invited us for hi-tea. Didn't get a good view to snap anything. Philip Wong gave a very touching speech, so did Datuk Syed Zainal. Mr Chandy's face already mirrored expression of sadness when his turn to give a few words.

Because of I have appoinment after work, I left right before eating anything.

"Wherever you go, you will left something behind"

2 comments:

Nashrex said...

u look sweet when bertudung..

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

u all look so close. like 1 big happy family =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
design by suckmylolly.com