Thursday, August 6, 2009

WTF(?)

One day in my not-so-free-and-regular at work.


I.O wrote :

Dear Team,

Urgent

Some initial findings on the system performance issues faced by the SPM Team.

  1. This SPM Free Stock Report was initially scheduled to run at 8pm daily.
  2. Previously this report will produce an output roughly @ 7.30am daily. The SPM Team will then disseminate the reports to all the sales outlets as early as possible.
  3. However, I’ve received several complaints from the SPM Team saying that the report could no longer be retrieved @7.30am daily.
  4. The SPM Team mentioned that this issue was especially obvious since the ex-EON dealers started to access the SAP Dealer Portal.
  5. As at this point in time the report will only be ready in the spool at about 10.30-11am onwards.
  6. FYI, the attach report disseminated to all sales outlets actually contains yesterday’s information.

Appreciate everyone’s assistance to help rectify this performance issue as soon as possible.

Do let me know if you require further information.

Ps. If am not mistaken the SPM Reports were previously fine tuned based on the EWA Reports. Arfah, please correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you all.


M.S replied to all :

Dear A.A,

I think we need to ask Axon team to fine tune this report. Can you do that? Please


A.A wrote :

Dear Geng,

Last week we recommend SPM team to look at e-vip report. Does e-vip rpt suits their requirement? If yes, we can block free stock report @ SAP & advice them to use e-vip rpt instead.

Thank you & Best Regards,

A.A



I.O forwarded :

Dear Team,

Any input? Please refer to my previous emails on e-VIP as an alternative.

tx


[Me] replied :

How to do so? *tried to sound innocent and blur, as always


as fast as the wind,

I.O replied back :

Kami dh bagi pword & id kat M.RK & Az.A previously. M.RK please confirm.

tx


M.RK forwarded this to [Me] :

Try use this.

The first idea to have to was only for EON branches to know the stocks level. However we need to really ensure the data is suitable..if not we have to use the sap reports.


Being her usual self, *note : she always do this out of the blue, when no one notice

I.O replied this :

Tau ah korang marah kat IT.. tapi... Aku x paham ah apa ko ckap suffian oii..

“to have to was only…” tulonnnn…










M.RK defended himself :

Aku cakap bahasa aku dah..!


I.O replied, politely :

Aaaa ok….











[Me] trying to stop from laughing uncontrollably, sent this :

Ok ok dah dah…

Dah run, dah save, but still have to ‘iron out a lot of wrinkles’ …..


again,

I.O came up with :

Peghhhh aku lagi x paham bahasa mimi.. very da filosopikel .. hebatttt

M.RK tried hard to beat I.O sarcasm :











Iron out wrinkles tu mc image yg dipaparkan di atas..


I.O wrote back :

Ni lagi salah tapsir…

Mimi nanti klu dh selesai beritau ye outcome nye.

tx

and, it stopped here. *for the time being, until I email back to her the outcome. Now, I'm off to lunch first. later mr.reporto....




0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
design by suckmylolly.com