Friday, October 26, 2007

My 21st Weeks

I'm on my 21st week of pregnancy and it has been a blast so far, except for I still haven't completely recover my full eating urges yet. But I did tried to ate healthy doses of green vegies and fruits.

My baby just grew over 10 inches and weights around 13 ++ ounces. His eyebrow and eyelids are already formed. I am gradually getting into maternity dress ( adik, akak tunggu baju dari awak tau - janji tetap janji, nak yang cute-cute aja :P ). Just wore my black maternity dress last Wednesday and catches my colleagues attention to my growing stomach. Now, my stomach is the magnet of hands as friends who sees my sure going to put their hands on it. Sometimes it felt good to be the center of attention, isn't it? :)

I'm starting to feel he/she ( which ever it is - doc still not sure 'bout the gender) moves once in a while. Once, I felt what I thought was his/her elbow - quite painful there. Don't be so naughty ya baby. Mama & Papa loves you alright. When I going to bed and rested, the movement started to be a bit aggressive, maybe baby trying to switch side or something. I've read on my pregnancy calender that baby move average of 200 time a day during this week of pregnancy.

I also notice a regular, rhythmic, rapid thumping in my belly - my baby is hiccupping! Hiccups are a normal reflex of the diaphragm. Also some pushing movements which suddenly stop whenever Azrin tries to feel that too. Poor Azrin, baby always stays quiet when his around or rubbing on my belly. So, he still yet to felt the baby's movement.

I'm looking forward for my third check up on November 2nd. ( I missed my first 2 check up because I didn't notice that I'm pregnant!) . This tightening sensation more and more frequent.

Tips : "
Did you know that your baby has a favorite sleeping position already? Perhaps he comfortably sleeps sitting straight up with his arms crossed, his thumb in his mouth and with his chin on his chest or perhaps he likes to lie at the bottom of your tummy stretched out with his arms up. Shortly after his birth you can see how he was lying in your stomach because he will also prefer to sleep this way when he's "on the outside."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doa for baby :



Wahai anak-anakku,
janganlah kalian menyembah Tuhan selain Allah
janganlah kalian berbaiat selain kepada Muhammad Rasulullah
janganlah kalian berkitab selain Al Qur'an
janganlah kalian bersunnah selain sunnahnya Rasulullah SAW

wahai anak-anakku,
hidup yang akan kalian jalani akan lebih keras dari kehidupan orang tuamu
maka bekalkanlah keimanan dan ketaqwaan, agar kalian selamat sampai tujuan hidupmu

duhai anak-anakku,
dengarlah ucapan Lukman kepada anaknya,
"Ya bunnayya, Laa tusyrik billah. innasy syirka lazhulmun azhiim"

duhai buah hatiku,
hiduplah demi akhiratmu
karena itu yang akan abadi kekal selamanya
janganlah kalian hidup demi duniamu
karena itu hanya semu dan lekang oleh waktu

duhai kekasih hatiku,
doaku selalu menyertaimu
semoga Allah selalu mendampingimu



Qouted from : KangHadi
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
design by suckmylolly.com